Monday, December 24, 2007

Words of Wisdom and Things That Make Me Smile

"When a truth is presented as the only truth, it can become a deception."

~Joyce Meyer~


1) People who give with no thought of return.
2) Babies who can't decide if the want to laugh or fuss, so they do both at the same time.
3) Placing a phone call to my mom to get the rest of a recipe, because my children made off with the recipe card.
4) Tax returns.
5) Daydreams.
6) Sappy romantic stories.
7) "That will be all, Mr. Data!" (Hopefully Trekkies will udnerstand the reference.)
8) My 3 year old daughter asking me, "Mommy am I driving you nuts?"
9) Thinking out loud, otherwise referred to as talking to myself.
10) "... Never go up against a Cicilian when death is on the line!"

6 comments:

Smiler said...

Wonderful. You smiles made me smile too. I'll try to come up with a list of my own. I'll also make some kind of button to put on our blogs (completely optional of course)

R.L. Bourges said...

Lovely, Jodi.
And yes, Smiler, a button would be very nice.

Unknown said...

Smiler - No pressure. Remember... Serenity Now. I will probably post little lists like this every now and again. And a button is a lovely idea, especially since i don't have to design it. Insha' Allah I will have a good graphics program put on this machine soon so that I can do some of that stuff though. I miss doing stuff like that

Lee - I'm not Jodi, but I appreciate the compliment.

R.L. Bourges said...

oops; sorry 'bout that, square1 (and I'm not even the one on cough medicine)

Unknown said...

's o.k. I'm sure to make my share of mistakes, with or without cough medicine! For instance, I was posting on this blog under a different name for a reason, but I guess I might have just blown my cover! lol!

R.L. Bourges said...

totally relate to 8 and 10 (in my case the answer to 8 was:" no I was crazy before but thanks for keeping me in the groove")